Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Sour Into My Dreams

Lately i've been very busy with college work and havent had time to actually post much.
Anyway-to update you Divas, I have kind of changed my hair. well its a slight change. (i covered the turquouise dip dye i had before) i really hated it coming to think about it! Everyone in my college had turquoise hair it was actually quite funny. I used a red hair dye which covered the turqouise and changed it to silver/ copper. Im very happy with it now!
Bought some new sunglasses from Ebay too. I'm not sure what they're called, but dey are Haat mann.



















                                                  Grace Jones Inspires me in so many ways..
CRACK ATTACK 
here's one of my favorite songs of hers.






NYané xoxo 









15 comments:

  1. great look! i love the delicate little necklace and the white shirt. so sharp & classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like the coolest and most gorgeous person in the world!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses were clearly made for your face. Duh. Looks way too good.
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very original and stylish. Inspirating photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. you seriously are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so fucking beautiful!! and those pictures are amazing!!

    http://thefashiondrugg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so stylish and you should be a model ! Love your hair :-) You have great sense of style ! I am following your blog with google friend connect cause I like it very much, I'd be delighted if you would want to follow my blog too :) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog and simply love it!!

    Check me out:
    http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

    xx
    karla

    ReplyDelete

Pages