Sunday, 28 August 2011

Turqouise Dip Dye

A few photos I've taken in the past few days after i dyed my hair.






Another change of hair, I went for a turqouise dip dye...not sure why though. I just thought it looked good and I wanted a color that popped. I bought it from eBay for £5. Bad thing about these La Riché Dip dyes is that they dry your hair so much!! Its unbelievable. The colour stays in for quite a short time aswell. ahwell!

Inspiration photos:




I came across these while doing some research on different color (dip-dyes).
 These are more of a green tone on brown hair.

NYané xoxo 

14 comments:

  1. ooo great colour looks so hot on you.
    fricking love the 1st outfit!!!

    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing color, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i was use!
    Love, www.wonderingwolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new dyed hair! you look more than fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're beautiful
    You look great while it's unbelievable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omagosh I have just found your blog. You have a great eye for fashion!!I am following. Lovely blog.

    itsnotvintage.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My love...you going to ny fashion week??

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome pictures :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too fabulous! Your hair is amazing!!!!! You pull it off so well xx

    www.trashygobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That long necklace on blue shirt loos awesome. Where did you get those arm band from.
    Atlanta shutters

    ReplyDelete

Pages