Sunday, 7 August 2011

THE NARCISSIST.

Narcissism is mostly known as self-love. Some people may think im a narcissist, but I spend so much time by myself or with my twin sister, we have no choice but to photograph ourselves and become our own subjects.
I'm mostly surrounded by people who don't see the importance of pictures. I take pictures wherever i am as later on i may use them or find an importance in them.

THE EGOTISM

THE PERSONAL DISORDER

SELF LOVE

REBELLIOUS

CONCEIT

VANITY

SELFISHNESS

IGNORANCE

PERSONALITY TRAITS- REBELLIOUS





These were photographed by my younger brother hahah!! Well, what I wanted to do is create different characters/ personalities in an artistic way. 
(oh and by the way my earrings are from Cancer Research-Southampton, i bought them for £1)



NYané xoxo

18 comments:

  1. Really great photos, you are very beautiful.
    Follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you're amazing! I'm so glad to find your blog, I'll definitely keep in touch :)
    follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for following back! the couture lover blog name does not have your blogspot attached. your blog is too HAute, fly, AmAzing...(yes, i am a fan) for it not to be found! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi! You upset me you know. Why are you so HOT!!! These images are stunning! BLOODY FAB!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVEEE!!! xxx

    www.trashygobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos :) You're so beautiful!
    Following you!
    http://velvetisolde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment and for following back!! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!!! You're so beautiful, fantastic!!! I love your hair, it's amazing
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been seeing your photos all over tumblr and I'm so happy that I've finally found your blogger. So, so happy. You're beautiful girl.



    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing style, blog & pics !
    I've a tumblr for Black Girl with Blond Hair :) check it out i post some pics about u !

    http://blondhair-blackgirl.tumblr.com
    xx

    C

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I were you, I'd be a narcissist for SURE. That hair, girl. Wow. Gimme your tiny arms.

    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  11. georgeous, what camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are so cool.. how have you edited them? X

    ReplyDelete
  13. i edited on picnik and used a nikon d3100. thank you!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog and I'm in love with your style *

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pages